Live/Recorded December 7, 2021
This was the first in what we hope will be an ongoing series of interactive sessions where anyone can ask a question and get a response from experienced people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Join us and help shape future sessions!
When: Tuesday December 7, 2021 at 9am PST / 10am MST / 11am CST / noon EST
Where: Zoom Webinar, See panelist info below.
What: First, a discussion on a specific topic, then open up to Q&A from attendees
This Session’s Featured Topic: Leadership Development
This topic came from Sun City Texas Community Association and was posted on the CAI Exchange Forum: How would you structure a Leadership Council that would identify, mentor, and encourage leadership for your communities in a volunteer capacity?
- Ray Harwood – Zoom host and facilitator; president of Rio Crossing HOA in Avondale, AZ
- Katie Newnam – Director of Administration and Human Resources, Sun City Texas Community Association
- Dennis Wilson – Vice President at Sun City Texas Community Association
- Jim Romine – Executive Director at Sun City Texas Community Association
- Connie Morrow – board member in 3 condominiums spanning Michigan, Illinois, and Florida
- Dave Norton – CMCA, AMS, principal at Spectrum Management Associates LLC in Sedona, AZ
- David Whitaker – community manager at Capstone Realty Consultants in Winston-Salem, NC, Professional Registered Parliamentarian
See the current Ground Rules here.